Exchanges and Returns
To guarantee customer satisfaction, we agree to exchange garments and shoes under the following UK online selling regulations and our specific term conditions:
- Items must be returned within 14 days from the date the customer receives the goods (Under UK Distance Selling Rules 2013) to Sansha UK Ltd 65-66 Park Street, Hull, East Yorkshire HU2 8TA for either an exchange or a refund. Any items sent back after this time will not be refunded unless faulty. A charge maybe applied for items posted back to the customer if not returnable or outside of the 14 days. All orders are double-checked, however if any picking errors occur please inform us within 48 hours from receipt of the order. Orders sent in our error will be fully refunded but Sansha and will be the final decision maker.
- Items returned must be sent and posted at the customers expense and MUST be sent by signed for post as we accept no responsibility for mislaid returned items.
- Items must be returned in perfect condition (unworn and unwashed).For hygienic reasons, leotards, biketards, unitards should always be tried with undergarments. All dirty items will be returned to the customer without notice and return postage charged to original order payment details.
- Items must be returned in original packing and with original tags and labels attached. Otherwise item 5.3 will apply.
- All tights, undergarments, books, DVD’s and CD’s, postal cards, special orders items cannot be returned and are considered as a final sale.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
For a faster process of your return, enclose a copy of your invoice as well as the return form available on your online account. Goods can be returned within 14 working days from the date of receipt by the customer, however they have to be in new resaleable condition in the original packaging with tags still attached as in item 5.3 & 5.4 above. Under the UK trading standards you are entitled to change your mind and the postage charged on your original purchase (if any) will be refunded if you cancel your contract with Sansha within 14 days from receipt of goods. Return postage will not be refunded if a part order is returned. If not clear to the customer on any return issues please email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to return to us. This is to avoid any non returnable items being sent back to Sansha or any charges made.
Please note - no postage is charged for a straight exchange on single items on original orders of £40 or more going to a UK mainland address (same style/quantity but in a different size or colour). A flat rate of £5.40 postage will be charged on all other exchanges and original orders under £39.99. We cannot add additional items to original orders. A new order MUST be placed.
Orders to off UK mainland destinations such as Jersey, Isle of Wight, Guernsey, Ireland & Scottish Isles postage is charged for all orders or exchanges.
Printed items may fade with repeated washing, no Sansha item is deemed colour fast. We recommend these items are washed by hand following the washing instructions. This does not affect your statutory rights. Some items have a security seal on them, so that customers can see if the colour is ok before opening the pack (Tights, Undergarments etc). If this seal is intact we will accept it as a return. If the seal on the item is broken or packaging damaged in any way it will be rejected for a refund or exchange.
We reserve the right to use your original card details to make a payment by debit or credit as per your return/exchange instructions and our terms. We will post back and charge postage on any items not authorised to be returned on *restricted items without notice.
Please Note - RETURNS CHARGES - Any restricted return item cannot be refunded unless an item is found to be faulty or unfit for purpose by our QC department (Please contact us first before returning any item for these reasons if unclear and our staff will explain).
Our definition of working days are Monday to Friday ONLY, (except where these days fall on a UK Public Holiday or when our Dispatch Centre is closed).